• Mild steel is a type of carbon steel.
• Mild steel has very low carbon percentage compared to other carbon steel (about 0.16–0.29% by weight).
• Mild steel has high ductility, and it is malleable, whereas other carbon steel types have low ductility.
• Mild carbon cannot be hardened by heat treatment, but other types of carbon steel can be hardened by heat treatment.
• Mild steel is less strong and harder than other carbon steel types.
The technical of carbon steel pipe can be divided into three:Cold drawn,Hot Rolled and Hot Expanded,Our Zhonghai Steel Pipe Manufacturing Corporation can produce carbon steel pipe in size of 1/4" to 4"(cold drawn),4" to 36"(hot rolled),Our great experience can prove us that we are an expert in steel pipe field.